Saturday, March 20, 2010

*Hooray*

We got a recycling bin! (We've been lusting after recycling bins ever since we got married, and our landlord out of the blue gave us one yesterday! Dorky, but I'm so excited!) And I figured out how to use a HORRENDOUS policy manual on our state's website, so I've gotten a TON of info on Nutrition Assistance (food stamps) and Cash Assistance and am ready to start writing a paper for my class. Sooo happy! And my friend is applying for help from DES, and called me and I was able to USE my research and HELP HER! I felt so fulfilled.

4 comments:

Libby said...

Hahaha. Loved this post.

Mary said...

Oh my word your family is so cute. I hope you are doing well.

Larsen Party 24/7 said...

hey lady, saw your comment on the blog...sorry that headbands tend to pinch your cute noggin! :) i just use skinny plastic headbands that seem pretty flexible...or skinny stretchy headbands that always feel nice to me...any of the headbands can be put on either kind of hair fixture. i hope that helps! :)

Sarah said...

I miss yer guts!!!!!