Sunday, August 2, 2009

Camping

OK I don't know what's up with my blog, but when I add pictures I can't see them until they're published--I only see code! So I can't comment between my pictures. Weird.

So this past week was Jardan's birthday! We went camping in Sedona with some awesome friends and their 2 kids--Eve and their son are SO funny together! They slept on one side of the camper in their own bed and they were having so much fun! They ate marshmallows and then watched the fire through the window and didn't go to sleep until about 2:00 (needless to say we ALL crashed in the car on the way home)!! It was so nice to hang out by the fire, eat smores, and be in a BEAUTIFUL place that has TREES! :) The next day we went to slide rock, which was so cold but really fun! They have natural water slides there, and it's in the most breathtaking place. I love Sedona! The last time we went was before Eve could even walk, so I put up a picture--I can't believe how much bigger she is!





No comments: