Friday, April 24, 2009

Hooray!

1. I got a scholarship for fall!! I'm pretty sure I was the only one who applied, but still, I'm SOOO glad!

2. My sister and my DARLING niece and nephew are coming to visit in a few weeks!

3. I have highly correlated results in the survey I conducted for my statistics final project! Meaning (surprise...) that people's views on abortion are highly related (at least in my non-random survey) to whether or not they follow a religion and whether or not they have strong spiritual beliefs. I still need to separate those who don't follow a religion but have strong spiritual beliefs--I think they won't be as highly correlated, i think it's mainly religion...but I'm really not sure...and I'm not quite sure how to separate the two. Anyway, THANK YOU to all of you who took my survey because you made it possible for me to complete my final project! :)


I'll put up some Easter pictures soon--it was probablly the best day of Eve's life because she ate SO MUCH candy (and refused to eat real food until dinner)!

4 comments:

Jannie said...

Aubrey! Congrats on the scholarship! I can't wait to see Easter pics :)

Anja said...

can't wait to see you guys...congrats on the scholarship too!

Allysa said...

Congratulations on the scholarship!

Sarah said...

Congratulations on your scholarship!!!!!