Monday, October 27, 2008

Monkey, Star Trek, Grim Reaper!









We went to Trunk or Treat at my parent's ward this weekend, it was so fun! Eve was a monkey and was, of course, OBSESSED with her tail. (Eve's got a monkey named Bongo and she sleeps with it every night, and tickels her face with its tail...so she LOVES monkeys!) We're going trick or treating this Friday, too, and I'll post some pictures for that. Jardan's coming home early so that we can all celebrate Eve's birthday on Halloween, too (although it's the 28th)...AND Eve's going to get her FIRST HAIR CUT on Friday! Hooray! She's such a shaggy little hooligan right now :)



6 comments:

Maria said...

I love the monkey costume!! It is so cute!!

Anja said...

Love the costumes, Eve looks so cute!

Camille said...

What a cute little monkey! I think Halloween is SO much more fun now that I have a baby girl to dress up and take trick or treating! Eve is so cute, I love that she loves monkeys!

Aaron & Jamie Myers said...

Gosh that Eve is such a cutie! I wish we could meet her! How are you guys???

Doug & Sarah said...

Wow, she is so ADORABLE!!!

Jannie said...

Eve looks SO adorable in her little monkey costume; what a cutie!!