Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yes I should be asleep!



I finally finished homework (in a roundabout way), so here I am at 2 am eating a milkshake and relaxing. The first is a picture of the lovely Ferrin Ladies at Kardyn's blessing...she's so beautiful!! The second is of us swimming...haha we can still swim here! (ok I'm not totally jealous, it's been above a hundred and I miss wearing sweaters and long sleeves). The last is how many bobby pins it takes to set off an airport metal detector! Coming back from Julia's wedding I kept my hair up, and I had SO MANY bobby pins from the bridesmaid up-do that the metal detector went off, and they had to search my hair! Sweet.

2 comments:

Anja said...

you last picture didn't show up! I'd like to see it though, funny story!

Libby said...

hahah. For some reason I can see the bobby pin thing happening to only you. Wish I could have been there for the early morn milkshake...I'm sure we've shared plenty of those in the past.