Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Memorial Day!




For Memorial Day we went with my family to Prescott! It was amazing--there was a FOREST and it smelled like pine and real nature, and it was nice and breezy. I couldn't get enough of it. We rented rowboats for about an hour, and Eve loved it, she was asleep within 15 minutes (she hasn't slept cuddled up to me since she was a newborn!). Of course Zane loved the lizards, and when he caught this one we were all shocked that it had such beautiful colors on its stomach! (And that it matched him perfectly.) It was just a normal brownish color on front; you'd never know. All in all a FANTASTIC Memorial Day! Hope yours was as stellar as ours :)

1 comment:

Aaron & Jamie Myers said...

Wow, I'm not sure if you could have a cuter little girl! Eve is so darling. I need to give you a call sometime, Aubrey. Sorry I haven't been better about keeping in touch. I love you! I'm sure you're as awesome as ever! Tel Jardan we say hi!