Friday, April 4, 2008

Little (Obnoxious) Bird

We have a little bird that's taken up lodging in front of our door! It's actually kindof an ugly pidgeon, and it's fairly obnoxious with all the noise it makes, but it's hurt and I feel bad so I finally bought some seeds for it because I don't want it to die. Jardan makes fun of me--he calls them rats of the sky (I don't think they're nearly as horrible or creepy as rats!), but Eve LOVES having it around because it's not at all afraid of us (as you can see...it just lets us come close and take a look)!






7 comments:

Anja said...

Chase would LOVE if he could get that close to a bird! Eve looks adorable in the pics!

Shakadal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Doug & Sarah Weight said...

Awww, Eve's hair is getting so long! Wow! I miss you tons and DEFINITELY want to come see you this year...probably not possible for me until fall, though. I hope you have a fun spring! Tell Eve to stop being a "biological weapon!" :)

-Big One

Melissa and Allen said...

I can't get over how gorgeous she is!

TĂȘnis e Sapato said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TĂȘnis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.

Shakadal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Libby said...

Hahah! hey, some random brazilian guy found your blog too?! One found our Cannon family blog and left almost the exact same comment. My favorite part was the "a hug" part at the end. This is very common in south america but it just sounds so funny in English. Anyway I thought this post was great! Eve is so beautiful and so big. What fun. I can't wait to see you guys, lets bbq with Jannie or something! love ya!