Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

Well, once again our little Eve turned into a biological weapon and infected us all with a nasty stomach virus...so Easter weekend was spent in bed (as was last Thanksgiving). Bad luck with holidays!! She had a sweet Easter dress this year, but I'll have to take a picture of it today, instead. And now a side note: while talking to my parents yesterday, I figured out that most people have no clue what the justice studies program is about. Well, they just re-did their website, so if any of you want to see the coolest program ever go to sjsi.clas.asu.edu!

3 comments:

Anja said...

let's see the dress already!

nicole said...

Hey Audrey,
I just peeked in from Anja's blog. Guess what? your little girl has the same birthday as me! Phoenix is a bit of a change from Chicago right? John's parents are still in Aurora at least for a couple years.

Melissa and Allen said...

Hey my China buddies! I didnt' know you had a blog! I'm glad I found it! I must say, you have the most adorable daughter in the world:)